Fettuccine Alfredo ~Combining cream cheese, parmesan cheese, milk and butter to the noodles of your choice is very easy to do. The Alfredo sauce always intimidated me until I actually read this recipe with an open mind. This is one of my family’s most loved Italian recipes. Serve with garlic toast and any vegetable for a great warm meal. Serve Fettuccine Alfredo and have dinner ready in less than 30 minutes!
Serving size: 1 cup
Calories: 470 g
- ½ lb. fettuccine, uncooked
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- ⅓ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ¼ tsp. white pepper
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. ground nutmeg
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, cook all remaining ingredients except nutmeg in saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
- DRAIN pasta; return to pan. Add sauce; toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
SPECIAL EXTRA: Heat 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Grilled Chicken Breast or OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Italian Style Chicken Breast with the sauce before tossing with the drained cooked pasta.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with Italian bread and a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Lite Dressing.
Recipe Image Source: Kraft