This Egg Drop Soup is so easy to make and tastes delicious! We love the soup we get at our favorite Chinese restaurant and this is as good if not better. This is the soup I make when I am feeling under the weather or allergies are bothering me. Only 2 weight watcher points it truly is one of my go to comfort recipes. Less an 10 minutes from first thought to first sip. You can’t get better than this unless someone makes it and serves you in bed! Let me know in the comments below what you serve when you just need some warmth and love.
Serving size: 1
Fat: 4.1 g
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth (use a good quality stock)
- ¼ cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- In saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil. Add green onion; bring to a boil again.
- Remove from heat; drizzle in egg in slow steady stream. Let sit for 1 minute for egg to set.
- Stir gently before ladling into bowls.