Double Crust Peach Pie ~The last of the double crust pies at the Soup-Supper Charity Auction. Filled with the flavors of summer, perfect with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This yummy fruit filled pie went for… $35.00. This is a pie I have never made, but I am going to fix that real soon.
Fresh peaches will make this pie unforgettable!Click To Tweet
- pastry for a double-crust 9-inch pie
- 5 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Stir together flour, 1 cup sugar, and cinnamon and set aside.
- Wash, peel, and slice fresh peaches.
- Mix together peaches with the combined dry ingredients.
- Turn into pastry-lined pie pan and dot with butter.
- Cover with top crust, cut slits in it, seal the edges.
- Sprinkle top with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Cover the edges with foil to prevent over browning; remove foil for the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until crust is brown and juice begins to bubble through the slits in the crust.
- Pie may be frozen for future use.