Are you tired of Red Velvet recipes yet? Here is one that is not real sweet and different from the rest. This Cupid’s Lasagna is a vibrant Red brownie layer under a thin cream cheese filling. Then to top off the dessert is a layer of cheesecake pudding blended into a whipped cream mixture! To make it festive, a layer of broken Red Cream Cheese Oreos sits a top the entire mix. This light, creamy dessert is not sweet, but feel free to add more garnish if you wish! You are going to love this treat! And have faith, the Green Velvet recipes are just around the corner!Cupids Lasagna is a vibrant Red brownie layer under a thin cream cheese filling. #redvelvetClick To Tweet
- 1 box red cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened (2 bricks)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 (5.1 oz.) package cheesecake instant pudding
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package red oreos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a 9x11" baking pan and spray with Pam.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil with hand mixer until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly into pan. Batter will be stiff, add a little water if needed.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until just set; be careful not to overcook.
- Allow brownies to cool for 15 minutes.
- In medium bowl, add cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar. Add milk a bit at a time until spreadable consistency, beating until smooth. Layer on top of cooled brownies.
- In medium bowl blend whipped topping and pudding. Beat until thick. Layer over cooled cake.
- Break up 8-10 cookies and layer over pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.