Cupcake Graduation Toppers ~These were the second treat from the graduation party I attended. I couldn’t believe how cute and simple they were!
- Cake mix and all the ingredients to make.
- Vanilla icing of your choice.
- Color Jel to dye the icing the school colors
- Small package of mini m&m's
- #2 tip
- Okay, so to the cupcakes. These were created by Kelly and they are oh so cute! Here’s what you do.
- First, ice your cupcakes with your choice of frosting.
- For the caps, turn a Reeses Peanut Butter cup upside down and top it with a Ghiradelli chocolate square. Dot the reeses with a bit of frosting
- For the finishing touch, pipe a tassel in your graduate’s school colors (tint white icing and use a #2 tip) and top with a mini M&M for the button.