If you are looking for a fresh cranberry sauce with a twist then you need to try this Cranberry Apple Relish. 4 ingredients and 20 minutes of your time is all this fresh side needs. The best part is you make it up the night before. That means 1 less thing to take up your attention when you are preparing that signature meal! #cranberry #relish #holidayIf you are looking for a fresh cranberry sauce with a twist, try this Cranberry Apple Relish.Click To Tweet
- 3 medium sized apples like Northern Spy, or Granny Smith
- 1 lb. bag fresh cranberries
- 2 naval oranges (optional)
- 2 c. sugar
- Freeze cranberries 4 hours or overnight.
- Core apples but leave peel on.
- Place half of each in food processor and pulse into ¼ inch pieces.
- Empty into bowl. Repeat with other half. Add into bowl. Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
- If using oranges Leave peel on oranges, chop off ends.
- Chop oranges with peel on into ¼ pieces. Mix carefully into cranberries.
- Let set one hour.