Corned Beef and Coleslaw Sandwich ~You won’t need the luck of the Irish to turn your extra corned beef into delectable sandwiches that will disappear quicker than a leprechaun’s wink. Best of all, these open-faced sandwiches, with layers of savory beef, creamy slaw and melty Swiss, take only 15 minutes to put together.
Serving size: 1
Fat: 26 g
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 4 slices rye bread
- ½ pound thinly sliced corned beef
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Place coleslaw mix in a small bowl. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish sauce, mustard and salt. Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
- Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until toasted. Layer with corned beef, coleslaw mixture and cheese. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.