Immerse your taste buds into these pancakes layered with cream cheese filling and topped with chocolate syrup! Imagine two large light fluffy pancakes with a layer of cream cheese between and on top, crushed Oreo cookies and runny chocolate sauce dripping from the top of the stack! Yes, my friends. This is a comfort breakfast filled with a few of those decadent favorites. Just pin this recipe for later and tomorrow morning you could be enjoying this very dish!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup roughly chopped creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- ¾ cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ cup crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- In medium bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, 1 cup milk and egg with whisk until well blended. Slowly stir in 1 cup chopped sandwich cookies.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat (375°F). Grease with butter if necessary (or spray with cooking spray before heating). For each pancake, pour about ⅓ cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook about 3 minutes or until edges are dry and bubbles form on top. Turn; cook other side until golden brown. This should make about 5 medium-size pancakes.
- In small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons milk.
- To assemble, place 1 pancake on cake stand or plate. Drizzle with about 2 tablespoons powdered sugar mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon chopped sandwich cookies. Repeat layers with remaining pancakes and filling ingredients.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.