While cereal is traditionally eaten for breakfast, there are many fun and easy ways to incorporate it into snacks and other meals throughout the day – even dinner! The Post Pebbles team has created some fresh recipes (they’re not even online yet) just in time for summer! I have agreed to create some for the Post Cereal Company and present them to my readers for evaluation! Let me know what you think!
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 (10½ ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (13 ounce) box Cocoa Pebbles cereal
- Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Microwave butter on high 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add marshmallows and toss to coat.
- Microwave 1½ minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted.
- If you prefer to make these on the stove top, put butter and marshmallows in a pan and melt.
- Add cereal and mix well.
- Press firmly and evenly into prepared pan.
- Cool and cut into bars.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images & content are copyright protected. Please feel free to use my images and recipe for your own use. To republish this recipe, all I ask is to link back to this post.