While cereal is traditionally eaten for breakfast, there are many fun and easy ways to incorporate it into snacks and other meals throughout the day – even dinner! The Post Pebbles team has created some fresh recipes (they’re not even online yet) just in time for summer! I have agreed to create some for the Post Cereal Company and present them to my readers for evaluation! Let me know what you think!
- 4 large bananas
- ¼ cup Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter Chips
- ⅓ cup miniature marshmallows
- Cut each banana lengthwise about ½ inch deep, leaving ½ inch uncut at both ends. Gently pull each banana open, forming a pocket. Fill each pocket Cocoa Pebbles cereal, peanut butter chips and marshmallows, evenly divided among the four bananas.
- Wrap each banana in foil and grill over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until marshmallows are melted.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest