Believe me you are going to think I must be expecting to even think up this pizza. But Chili Dog Pizza is not just for kids, adults enjoy it too. When my husband ordered this from a nice family restaurant we frequent alot, I thought he was crazy. When they brought it to the table, cheese running down when you took a piece, chili, hot dog pieces, onions and mustard swimming on top, it smelled sooooo good. This one offers an easy, fast, and different menu option for your family. You have try it!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 (7½ ounce) can canned chili
- 5 hot dogs, sliced thin
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together Bisquick mix and water.
- Stir until a soft ball forms.
- Roll or pat dough into a 12 inch circle on an ungreased cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Pinch the edge of the circle to form a crust.
- Spread the chili over crust, and then add cheese, and top with hot dog slices.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.