Cherry Pie Fluff is another great fluff recipe. This dish is very versatile. Use this as a side dish or a dessert for parties or BBQ’s. Can also be used as an appetizer with seasonal fruit. Made with cherry pie filling, marshmallows and jello it can easily be made “skinny” by substituting sugar free ingredients. Try it today!
- 1 (15.5 oz.) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box cheesecake Jell-O pudding mix
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 oz.) tub whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine undrained pineapple with dry cheesecake pudding mix.
- Stir well until combined.
- Stir in can of cherry pie filling.
- Then gently stir in whipped topping.
- If you like, you can always add in a few chopped walnuts or pecans.
- You can serve this right away.
- Just make sure you cover and store leftovers in the fridge.