Cheesecake Funfetti Dip ~ Do you dip? I dip, and I love it! There are so many reasons and ways to dip you can’t get tired! This Cheesecake Funfetti Dip is yummy! It not only looks festive, but you can taste the party in your mouth! Dip with graham crackers, cookies, marshmallows, bits of cake, pie crust, or just eat it by the spoon! With the cream cheese, cake mix, sprinkles and sour cream this is not only a dip, but a dessert! The kiddos, guests, book club or gals at the big game game will love it. Are you ready to give it a try? Comment below the recipe on how YOU would dip!
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup white cake mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- Graham Crackers or cookies for dipping
- Place cream cheese in your mixing bowl and beat on medium high speed for 3 minutes, or until it becomes light and whipped.
- Bring speed down to medium and add the sour cream and vanilla, mix until incorporated. Slowly add the powdered sugar and cake mix to the bowl and mix until combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula and then gently fold in the sprinkles.
- Serve cold with graham crackers, pretzels, or fresh fruit slices. Enjoy!