Want a dinner ready in under 30 minutes, 4 ingredients, and only 7 weight watchers points? This is the one for you. This Butternut Squash Ravioli was so fast to prepare I had dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes! I admit the ravioli were already prepared, but to be honest, I don’t have the time to make my own noodles, stuff them and run them through my Kitchen Aid. While boiling the noodles actually took the longest amount of time, the browned butter sauce with the cranberries and pecans were quick to make. Add a bit of thyme and voila, Dinner is on the table. Serve with a nice salad, garlic bread, and a green veggie and spend your time saved drinking some nice Red Wine! My kind of meal.
- ½ lb package fresh or frozen butternut squash ravioli, about 24 ravioli
- 4 Tbsp salted butter
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed and chopped
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 4 tsp parmesan cheese as topping, optional.
- Prepare ravioli according to the packaged instructions salting the water.
- While the ravioli cook, melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the cranberries and pecans cooking until the butter browns, about 3 minutes. Stir in thyme and remove from heat.
- Drain ravioli and place them on a paper towel to drain any excess water. Toss in the browned butter cranberry pecan sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide into 4 bowls, top with parmesan if using and enjoy!
- Makes 4 large servings, 7 points each