Have a peanut butter lover in your house or family? You may think this recipe will feed an army, but in reality it won’t last more than 2-3 days. These babies are great for taking to a dinner party, bake sale, or just when you have company over to play cards. They melt in your mouth! The combination of peanut butter and chocolate is known to make a chocoholic yell uncle! Adding these to your dessert table won’t disappoint.The peanut butter and chocolate lover in your home yell uncle! These keep them wanting more!Click To Tweet
- 4 (16 ounce) jars peanut butter
- 3½ (16 ounce) packages confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 (12 ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Blend together the peanut butter, sugar and melted butter. Allow to chill in refrigerator.
- Roll into 1 inch round balls and return to refrigerator.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, melt the chocolate and shortening. Whisk together until smooth.
- With a toothpick inserted in the balls, dip them into the chocolate so they look like buckeyes. Place on waxed paper and allow to set in refrigerator.