I went to a graduation party today for a cousin I hasn’t seen in a while. I had so much fun chatting and catching up with relatives. As I went to the dessert table I grabbed a couple of wonderful delicious looking decadent treats. When I brought them back to my table I was asked to fill up a plate for the other people. Let me just say, this recipe is about to go viral. As you can expect I HAD to collect these recipes. Thank you Kelly for sharing!
- For the Brownies:
- Your favorite box brownies and the ingredients to make them.
- For the topping:
- 16 oz unwrapped caramel cubes or rolos
- 1¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 11.5oz bag semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cup Rice Krispy cereal
- Spray a 13x9 pan with pam. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed. Using a rubber spatula pour batter into prepared pan, spreading into the corners of the pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Top with caramel cubes in a single layer and return to oven for 3-5 minutes. Using a spatula, smooth melted caramel over the top. Place on wire rack to begin cooling.
- In a medium saucepan, combine peanut butter, butter and semisweet chocolate. Heat over low and stir constantly until mixture is smooth. Fold in cereal. Spread over warm brownies and allow to cool completely.
- Once brownies have cooled, cover with foil and refrigerate for 2-4 hours allowing the top layer to harden. Cut into squares and serve.