Love a good bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich? Want to ditch the carbs in the bread? In order to justify eating bacon I need to find a way to offset some of the calories. The addition of the spinach, lettuce and avocado help me do just that. Great for summer, after a busy day or a simple brunch on the weekend this salad is the answer to all your time restrictions. Enjoy! #salad #chicken #Veggies
Get the best summer salad and have your bacon too! #salad #chicken #Veggie Click To Tweet
- 8 cups loosely packed chopped romaine lettuce or spinach
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 8 slices Cooked Bacon, chopped
- 16 oz dairy chicken strips grilled or breaded (or rotisserie chicken)
- ¼ cup Classic Ranch Dressing
- 8 oz Shredded Cheese any type. I used 3 cheese
- Layer half of each ingredient in large serving bowl. Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Toss just before serving.