This Black Forest Brownie recipe is an easy variation on a German specialty, Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte. This brownie uses prepared ingredients for a fast and delectable dessert.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Mini Brownie Bites Bar Dough
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1 cup frozen whipping topping
- 2 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil; lightly grease.
- PLACE whole bar in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to fill pan.
- BAKE for 24 to 26 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- LIFT from pan; remove foil. Cut into 12 pieces. Arrange pieces close together on serving platter. Top with pie filling, whipped topping and grated chocolate.