Black and White Lobster Ravioli in a Seafood Cream Sauce turned out better than I was already expecting. I had never seen black pasta prior to this and just had to give the recipe a try. The dried veggies added a bit of a tangy flavor to the succulent and sweet fingers of lobster. The cream sauce was thick without being lumpy or dry while adding a complimentary texture and taste to the dish. If you love pasta and seafood, especially lobster, you are going to just love this! Happy eating!
- 4 ounces lobster
- ¼ ounce white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 ounce white pearl onions, diced
- 1 ounce shallots
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- ½ pound Florentyna's Black and White Langostino (lobster) ravioli
- ¼ cup dried red peppers
- ¼ cup mushrooms
- Saute lobster in butter.
- Add wine, onions, shallots, and tomatoes. Simmer for 3 minutes, and stir to blend while bringing to a boil.
- Add heavy cream and tarragon. Cook lobster raviolis in water at a rolling boil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until most float.
- Strain and plate ravioli, pour seafood cream sauce over ravioli.
- Add dried veggies. Serve hot.