Do you ever get a craving that you just can’t satisfy? I am not talking about trying to figure out the craving, but rather just keep eating that food over and over like you can’t get enough? Well, I get that type of craving a lot. BBQ, whether hot and spicy, sweet, tangy, whatever, when I want it, I can eat it on anything. With the amount of Mexican fare I have been wanting lately, I just had to try these nachos with the pulled pork and BBQ. It was so delicious I have put this recipe in the front of my recipe box. Which gets me wondering, what about nachos with sweet and sour shrimp? Next time.
Serving size: 1
Fat: 13 g
- ½ cup OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Sweet & Spicy Seasoned Pulled Pork
- ½ cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 8 cups tortilla chips (8 oz.)
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- ½ cup frozen corn
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- scallions, chopped
- lettuce, shredded
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- COMBINE meat and ¼ cup barbecue sauce.
- SPREAD chips onto foil-covered rimmed baking sheet; top with meat mixture, cheese, corn and peppers.
- BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until cheese is melted and meat mixture is heated through. Top with tomatoes, remaining barbecue sauce, scallions, lettuce and sour cream.
Prepare using KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.
HOW TO GARNISH LIKE A CHEF:
Spoon remaining barbecue sauce into small resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to drizzle sauce back and forth over nachos. Repeat in separate bag with the sour cream.
Inspired by: Kraft
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.