Extremely simple recipes are difficult to come by, but this recipe for Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork is easy and perfect for a weeknight meal. This recipe starts by covering a cut of pork with root beer. After it has been cooked all day in the slow cooker, the pork is tender enough to be shredded, tossed with barbecue sauce, and piled on a soft sandwich roll. Let the pork cook all day while you run errands and come home to a tasty meal. Your family will love it! Easy meal when your schedule calls for “eat and run”.
- 4 lbs. pork riblets
- 3 cups root beer (enough to cover the meat in the crockpot)
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- hamburger buns or kaiser rolls
- Cover the pork with root beer and cook it in the crockpot for about
- HIGH for 4 Hours
- MEDIUM for 6 Hours
- LOW for 10 Hours. (Best choice)
- Shred the pork and add the barbecue sauce.
- Serve warm on the rolls.