Don’t let your centerpiece take up space. Put it to work for your party. Use this zombie to hold your buffet items. #halloween #roundup
I am so excited to bring you this special collection of Recipes! The Year 2016 brought new goals for Marilyn’s Treats and sharing wonderful Recipes of Other Bloggers as well as some very popular professional chefs is one. I also have published my first printable, The National American Food Calendar. I am using the calendar to put together my first Holiday Collections of 10 to 25 recipes. Just enough to give some ideas to my readers without becoming overwhelming. Join my email list, then leave a comment! And please join my parties to increase your reach! Te current parties can be found in my sidebar. You work hard on your content, let us help you share it!
I just saw the most creative Halloween centerpiece on Marilyn's Treats!Click To Tweet
- Large flannel shirt
- Pair of old jeans
- 2 salad or BBQ tongs
- Large plastic bowl
- 2 Rubber Skeleton hands
- Tube or two of fake blood
- Knit cap
- Make holes in the legs of the jeans just large enough to nestle your chafing dishes, aluminum pans or bowls you are servings your food in.
- Lay out your shirt and pants and decorate them with splashes and drips of fake blood.
- Using a large bowl, place it in the knit cap as the head of your zombie. Fill it with sauce, dip, munchies, or punch!
- Place your snack pans of food in the spots prepared in the shirt and pants. If using chafing pans PLEASE be careful of open warming sources.
- Place serving tongs in the hands of your zombies. Arrange other plastic ware, plates, cups, napkins and decorations around the table. Finish with the rest of your food!
Copyright Disclaimer: This blog, Marilyn’s Treats, does not claim ownership of any recipe or image in this collection unless specifically indicated. Please do not pin directly from the images found here. Click on the links to be taken to the published recipe and pin from there.